Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Drum Roll Please!

We had our ultrasound on Friday morning and decided we wanted to find out what we were having......

We are having another boy! :-) We honestly are very excited about having another little boy -first because we already have clothes and toy for boys, and Logan will have a little playmate :-) that and I'm seriously worried that I would be a terrible mom to a little girl... I have no idea how to do little girls hair...and I don't know if I'd dress her up cute and put together... (at least not like a little boy) and I know... I know that that comes with experience and time, but the thought actually scared me. The only thing that was disappointing was that Zack and I had a girls name picked out. We honestly haven't been able to come up with a boys name AT ALL... so I guess since we have some time we're still ok -and we'll let you know when we do.

8 comments:

  1. Hol!!! Yay! I'm so so so so happy for you! You are definitely a boy mom for sure. and logan needs a little brother, after losing Aiden and Brogan! Stupid parents making our boys aplit up. lol. Congrats to you guys!

    I wanna be updated on names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! What was the girl name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok -to everyone-if I post the name -Please don't steal it if you like it :) hahah I just thought all the names that jasie has loved and lost from family and friends... and I don't think I would give up this name :)hahahah
    (and if you don't like it well ...that doesn't phase me :))

    Scarlet Lynne or Scarlet Sabirah (SAY-Brah) (or some form of the spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl name was Scarlet Lynne or Scarlet Sabirah (SAY-Brah) (or some form of the spelling)Please don't steal it if you like it :) hahah I just thought all the names that jasie has loved and lost from family and friends... and I don't think I would give up this name :)hahahah
    (and if you don't like it well ...that doesn't phase me :))

    As for the boy name -we don't have one yet :) I'll let you all know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the comments on my blog! I love your playlist. Abba rocks! Have you seen Mamma Mia? I love to sing along to it. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We actually had the boy's name picked out before we found out we were having a girl! Thank goodness Deny had a dream about the little girl's name, RyAnna (pronounced like you are going to say Ryan and end with Anna). Then we combined to family names together for the middle name!

    Our boys name, and if we have another boy, will be Ryker Tiergan (unless something changes). Good luck with the boy's name!

    And... hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete