Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

I can't believe that Logan is now two -it just doesn't seem possible. Two years just isn't suppose to go by THAT fast. I look at him, and he just doesn't seem to be that "baby" anymore.


Today we had a lot of fun, we woke up and had "gwapes" and bagles for breakfast-it's what he wanted. :) and then gave Logie a hair cut -and suprisingly it was the easiest hair cut I've ever had with him -usually we end up both covered in hair and him so upset that he's difficult the rest of the day -I gave him a cookie to eat while I cut his hair and I think that's our new trick! YAY!


Then we went to the store and bought an Easter Sunday outfit -something he can match daddy in. I have to confess something awful -I only had Logan's 4 month old pictures taken -other than that -it's just been snapshopts... and nothing prepared.... So I'm determined to have a family photo taken and also Logan's two year old pictures taken. -I'll make sure to post them.


We also bought a birthday present for Logan's little friend -Brogan (his birthday is also today -he turned three) -Logan picked it out -it was a kite with Lightning McQueen (Cars) on it -hopefully it's something Brogan likes...after Logan helped me wrap it we went over to Brogan's birthday party -it was a pirate theme -and really cute! They had to walk the plank, and pin the treasure on the map, the cake was cupcakes shaped in the form of an island with a pirate on it -Logan loved the blue frosting (ocean) and was stained blue the rest of the day. :) -then they (all the kiddies) had a fun time trying to hit the Pirate Ship pinata -it was so funny.... none of them had the strength to break it, so in the end my friend Gina (Brogan's mommy) had to break it open for them....and the treasure -really was a treasure! chocolate gold coins, silver mint paddys, etc...! Gina you did an awesome job!


-Tonight we are having a little family birthday party -nothing really big -we're having all our families over for a real birthday party tomorrow. I'll make sure to post pics and everything.


I'm just so very humbled to be able to enjoy my sweet little boy -he truly has been a blessing in my life, he has made me laugh and smile more than anything else. I can't help but think that if someone had told me what joy he would bring into my life - I know I would have agree with them -but I probably wouldn't have felt the same way I do now. Out of all the things I have accomplished in my life, of all the fun experiences and good times I've enjoyed -nothing comes even close to the joy of being a mother. I feel so blessed -and am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me this overwhelming opportunity. I love you Logan. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment