Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kicking and Screaming My Way Into Blogging

So this is all a new thing to me -Jasie came over and informed me that I was going to start a blog whether I liked it or not. Actually she confessed thoughts of creating a blog for me, and posting pictures and comments for me... and then letting me see it later....maybe :)
I'll have to tell on Jasie again... I went over to the neighbors house tonight (she needed me to watch her kids while she ran to the store for some meds) and while I was gone, Jasie created this blog, and now is having me post "my first of many" postings. :) What great faith she has in me. :) Hopefully I'll learn my way around here, and know how to do it on my own before too long. And so without further ado, I find myself a blogger after much kicking and screaming. ;-D

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You should tease Jasie about being all fired up about you blogging, but she's only averaging about once a month herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I will. -She's been trying for a long time... and it's funny to hear someone tell on her. :)
    It's just I don't see how people would be interested in hearing about my life. :) The only reason I do it, is because I think it's important to keep in touch with family and friends... does that sound wrong? Anyway -thanks for saying hi. -I love your blog btw -you've always been good at graphics, and computers... it's always fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you are doing it, now I HAVE to do a better job of it! As long as I can post more than you I'll feel good about myself! ( : Just kidding!

    Congrats! Love you!

    PS It looks really great so far! I love the makeout pictures.. maybe I should add some.. I might like my huband better if I looked at those more often! HAha LOVES PD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha welcome to your new addiction now that you have read the twilight books ;-) we're next door neighboors, but i'm sure I'll see you on here more than outside LOL. Love you hol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Amy your cousin Rex's wife. Welcome to blogging. Its fun!

    ReplyDelete